TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR STEELE IMAGING, LTD.
Using this website and the use of any downloadable content or material for personal, public or commercial use, you are deemed to have read and expressly agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you or the person, represented company, corporation or organization accessing this website and thus accepting the these terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “Talent”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Law in the State of Indiana, Allen County.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. The Government has created specific offenses for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
- Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our manufacturer/supplier(s) and] if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
- We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
TRADEMARKS / LOGOS
- Any client who may hire Steele Imaging, Ltd. should understand that the logo or brand of said client may or may not be displayed on our website at our sole discretion. Therefore by hire, the express permission by client to use said logo exists.
- All Clients expressly agrees not to utilize any portion of the recording or performance of Talent for purposes other than those specified in the initial Agreement between the parties.
- Specifically, Clients shall not utilize any recording or performance of Talent to simulate voice or likeness, or to create any synthesized or “digital double” voice or likeness of Talent.
- Clients specifically agree not to sell or transfer all or part of any of the recordings or performance of Talent to any third party without Talent’s knowledge and explicit consent in writing and approved by Steele Imaging, Ltd.’s legal representative.
- Clients agree not to enter into any agreements or contracts on behalf of Talent which utilizes all or any part of any of the recordings or performance of Talent without Talent’s knowledge and consent.
- Clients agree that any recordings or performances stored in digital format will be stored so that unauthorized third parties may not gain access to the files containing Talent’s voice or likeness, and if such files are stored in “the cloud” Clients agree to safeguard same through encryption or other “up-to date” technological means and is solely responsible for the safeguards and liable for any breach thereof.
DISCLAIMER EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of business (public or private) or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
- Cash or Personal Check, all major Credit/Debit Cards and PayPal are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full within thirty days. All goods, material and content remain the property of the Company and no ownership of material in perpetuity is granted. Outstanding balances by the due date (net 30) will incur late payment fee at the rate of 7.5% applied to ANY and ALL outstanding balance(s) until such time as the balance is paid in full, including late fees. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any balances remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies and/or our Attorney through the Small Claims Court in the event that the outstanding balance does not exceed $3000. In such circumstances, user shall be liable for any and all additional administrative, attorney, late fees and collection and court costs including billable studio time for account correspondence for collections at current studio hourly rate.
- Returned checks will incur a $35 charge to cover banking fees and administrative costs.
- Credit Card charge reversals will be assessed a $50 fee to cover processing center charges.
- Re-Issue of account statements for late fees and re-servicing of invoice for transfer of late fees will incur $25 fee.
- Once any product has been downloaded from the website, invoices shall remain valid and no return policy implemented. Any charges incurred are valid.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENTS AND REFUNDS POLICY
- We reserve the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
- After material download from the website, there will be absolutely no refunds.
- Any agreement on file with clients is valid throughout the life of the agreement in regards to terms.
- You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
- We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
- We may, at our discretion, delete material from the servers to perform maintenance or space saving tasks. At no time, under any circumstance, should it be assumed that our servers act or perform as a type of archival retrieval system. There is no set time line for material storage and any material may be removed at any time at our discretion without notice for any circumstance we see fit.
- Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
- Steele Imaging, Ltd.’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trademarked by their respective owners.
- Steele Imaging, Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood, death or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen.
- Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he/she or they are entitled here-under shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
- The use of this website and any content derived or download from for commercial, private or public use, is inferred agreement that these existing terms of of Steele Imaging, Ltd. supersede any existing agreement, contract or terms that may be in place out side of the express terms written herein.
- The laws of the United States, State of Indiana, Allen County govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website [and using our services/buying our products] you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your access, use and participation of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein which supersede any existing marketing agreement. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.